How | Tips | Answer

Sunday, April 7, 2019

My Cover Article In Layers Magazine: 'Negative Space'



Back in November I was approached to write an article for Layers Magazine, the “How To Magazine For Everything Adobe” and luckily enough (thanks to some particular individuals) I landed the cover story for the 2009 January / February issue.

The article I wrote is titled “Designing With Negative Space” and it teaches you how to get positive results by making the best use of your negative space. Excuse the play on words.

I have a PDF version of the article for you here but if you want the rest of the mag you will have to buy it or if you want, you can trial a free issue of Layer’s too, however I think it will be a back issue.

Stay tuned for the May edition of Layer’s too, because I will be appearing in their Inspiration section with 3 full pages! And stay tuned for the Photoshop For Designers column in May too.

Below you can see photos of the front cover of the magazine as well as pics from inside.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
thehillel.org Directory