How | Tips | Answer

Friday, August 2, 2019

Rakhi Messages, Raksha Bandhan Wishes



We all have lovely memories of Rakshabandhan festival and have some stories that make us blush whenever we recall those moments. After all, this is the only festival of siblings and the love of siblings in childhood we all know is unmatched. The festival is observed on the last day of Shraavana month every year. 2019 Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 15th August. This is the festival of Hindus and celebrated mostly in India and some part of South Asia. The meaning of Raksha Bandhan is “Bond of protection”. The traditional way of celebrating this festival is sister tie Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan) on the wrist of their brothers asking commitment for their protection and they receive gifts from their brother in return. Those siblings living far away exchange rakhi and gifts through different methods. Exchange of rakha bandhan messages is also a common gesture.

Here we are presenting a wide collection of Raksha Bandhan messages for you and your sibling that will surely touch your soft memories lying deep inside.


1. There is not a dull moment when you are around. Happy Rakhi, sis.
2. The best gift mom and dad gave me is a wonderful sister like you.  Happy Rakhi, sis!
3. Dear sister, you are my best friend and I would never want to part from you. Happy Rakhi!
4, No one understands me like you do. You are my closest ally and the one in whom I can place my complete trust. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
5. On this auspicious occasion, I want you to know that I really care for you and would always sand by your side. Happy Rakhi, sis!
6. We are miles apart from each other, but are still connected as both of us will remain in each other’s hearts forever. Happy Rakhi, sis!
7. I have such a wonderful sister like you. There is nothing more that I want from God. Happy Rakhi, sis!
8. Many years ago, God gave me a wonderful gift and that was you, dear sister. Happy Rakhi!
9. Every night I than God for giving me a sister like you. Happy Rakhi!
10. Dear sister, it is because of your guidance that I have achieved success in life. Happy Rakhi!
11.Dear sister, whenever you would need support or advice, I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi!
12. You are much more than my sister. You are my best friend and guardian. Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day!

13.Dear sister. You are my friend and biggest protector. Happy Rakhi!
14. Dear sister, I wish that your be filled with happiness and love. Happy Rakhi!
15In good times or bad, you will always find me there by your side. Happy Rakhi!
16. You truly make a wonderful sister. May you aways be happy and joyous. Happy Rakhi.
You are the biggest support of my life. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi!
17. Do not be disheartened that I am not there with you this Rakhi. My good wishes will always be with you. Wishing you a very happy rakhi.I will always stand by you no matter how tough he situation might me. Happy RakshaBandhan!
18. No matter how old you grow, for me you will always remain my adorable little sister. Happy RakshaBandhan!

19. Brother and sister relationship is all about quarrels and also love for each other. Happy Rakhi!
20. How blessed one feels when he has a sister cum best friend. Happy Rakhi!... Love you!
21. This Rakhi, reinforce the bond of love with your siblings and make it unforgettable forever. Happy Rakshabandhan.
22. Loads of Rakhi wishes to all my brother standing on borders to protect us. Happy Rakshabandhan.
23. Happy Rakshabandhan. Don’t make the commitment of protection only to your sister, but determine to protect all the girls.
34. Happy Rakshabandha to all lovely brothers and sisters. May the festival remain awesome for you and shower all happiness.


Warm wishes of Rakshabandhan. Enjoy the festival of love and harmony with family, friends and relatives.On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, I am forwarding my wishes to all of you. Celebrate the festival with your loved ones.Holding sweets and Rakhi on plate, don’t make your sisters to wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate. Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I wish our bond of love and togetherness never lose its color.
Warm wishes of Rakshabandhan. Enjoy the festival of love and harmony with family, friends and relatives.On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, I am forwarding my wishes to all of you. Celebrate the festival with your loved ones.Holding sweets and Rakhi on plate, don’t make your sisters to wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate.
Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I wish our bond of love and togetherness never lose its color.Happy Rakshabandhan to the best brother in this world. You are more like our Dad, then a bro. Love you.Happy Rakshabandhan! May this festival of love and commitment fills all beautiful colors in your life.


On the occasion of Rakshabandhan - the festival of siblings. Lets Join hands and make a commitment with nature to protect it.This Rakshabandhan don’t stay apart. Join your family and celebrate as they are the life’s most important part.On this pious occassion of Raksha Bandhan I want to remind you that no matter what, I will always be there for you my little sissy. Love you. Happy Rakshabandhan.I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!Let's share the bond of love once again on the day of rakshabandhan and make our bonding even stronger. Happy Rakshabandhan.Happy rakshabandhan to all wonderful sisters. Have a bliss full day with lovely gifts of brothers.


Happy Rakshabandhan to all the brothers and sisters. Let’s make this festival more wonderful by helping those in need.The festival of Rakshabandhan teach us togetherness and commitments. Let’s get united and protect our nature.The warmth of love between brothers and sisters should remain lifelong. Happy Rakshbandhan.I love this festival of Rakshabandhan as my sister waits for me, and I got the chance to show my importance.Happy rakshabandhan to all the brave soldiers standing on the border fearlessly to protect us. You all are true heroes.On the festival of rakshabandhan make commitment to yourself and this land that you will never hurt its integrity.

Dear bro, on this rakshabandhan, I commit that I will protect you from all hurdles of life. Your loving sister.Brother you are younger to me and I love you a lot. Let’s celebrate the festival with no grudge and bias.I love you sister and I want to be around you all the time, so that, you never forget how to laugh.A humble request to brothers, don’t go empty hand in-front of sisters today. If can’t buy gifts, give her ur blessings.
Happy rakshabandhan to you, live long and healthy life. This is a wish from a brother to his sister. Hey sister, you are the only one I see the glimpse of my childhood. Love you and happy Rakshabandhan.I am your brother and for this I have proud. And I want to shout it hard and loud, Happy Rakshabandhan.

Rakhi Messages In Hindi

Rakshabandhan is the festival of Hindus and it is mostly celebrated in India and South Asia. In India, most people speak Hindi, it is important that we share messages in language with which we have grown up. If you are not able to unite with your sister or brother on the occasion, send them Rakhi messages in Hindi and wish them with deep feeling. Check our amazing collection of raksha bandhan messages written in your own that is the Hindi language.
Khushiyo ka Tyohar. Mithaiyo ki Barsaat. Har bahen ko apne bhai ka intezar. Kyo ki. Ye he raksha bandan ka tyohar! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
Neend apni bhula kar sulaye humko, Aansu apne gira ker hasaye sabko, Dard kabhi na dena us devi ke avtar ko, Jamana jise kehta hai bhain jisko, Happy RakhiPhoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Love You My Sweet Sister! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai, Behan ke Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai, Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir O Behnaa.. Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai!
Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
Aati thi jaati thi hansti thi hansaati thi, bhagati thi bhagaati thi, bolti thi bulwaati thi, par aaj pata chala ki voh mujhe rakhi bandhanaa chahati thi. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan

Rakhi Memes

Rakhi is the festival to take a vow for the protection of each other. The Rakshabandhan alias Rakhi is the symbol of the commitment. On a lighter side, this festival is an occasion which brings siblings together and makes their bonding stronger. During the process many hilarious moments are created, our Rakhi memes present the same. Share memes with sisters and brother to add laughter in the moment. You can combine memes with emotional raksha bandhan messages to deliver your feeling for your brother or sister.

Raksha Bandhan Messages For Brother

I am your brother and you are my sister, there is a lovely bonding that we share. Surprise your brother sending wonderful Raksha bandhan messages on the day of the festival if your brother is not able to join you. We have an awesome collection of rakhi messages written by a heart filled with love for a brother. If you have not sent rakhi to your brother, not an issue, wish him with a message equivalent to a rakhi.
Happy Rakshabandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you.
A bucket full of love and happiness, a pinch of desire and fighting and a knot of promise = Rakshabandhan festival.
With ages, we have forgotten the charm of rakshabandhan. This time, no excuse. Let’s celebrate the festival and make it rewarding. This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget ur love and care.

Every rakshabandhan recalls me your love and care for me. Happy rakshbandhan to you my sweet brother.I don’t want big gifts on rakshabandhan. All I want, you come home on the day and we together celebrate.Rakhi is tread that join both us together with some commitments. Happy Rakshabandhan to you brother.Never be upset if I am not around, my wishes will always there for you. Happy rakshabandhan sweet bro.We both fight a lot when we are together, but only we know how much we love each other, right bro?On the occasion of rakshabandhan, I commit to my sweet brother that I will always protect you as I’m ur DiHappy Rakshabandh brother! I don’t gift from you, just be with me every rakshabandhan, this is the biggest present for me.On this festival of rakshabandhan, let’s be together and make a commitment that we will stay together in every situation.
Wishing you happy rakshabandhan my brave brother. Have a great day and don’t miss me and my rakhi sent you through post.This is the first rakshabandhan we are not together. It’s going really boring. I will never let this happen again

Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister

Siblings share a strong bonding of love. The festival, like raksha bandhan refresh those memories and take us back in our childhood. We wish you celebrate this festival with family, but, because of any reason if you are unable to be with your family this raksha bandhan, don’t be disappointed. You can still make your sister feel your presence by sending her a lovely gift and charming raksha bandhan message. We have an amazing collection of raksha bandhan messages for sister. Our rakhi messages have been drafted to express the deepest emotions.Dear Sis, Wish u Happy Raksha Bandhan, lets celebrate this festival of love again with the same zeal and enthusiasmI thank God for giving me u as a small sister. On this Rakhi, I promise to be the bestest brother.Love u a lot sis..Dear Sis, U had always helped me with my homework, scolded me some time, but I know u love me a lot.“Where is my gift.” The first question u ask every Rakhi. Today im waiting for u with a special gift.Warm greetings 4 Raksha Bandhan sweet sister…U r & have always been the bestst sister..I Wish u Happy Rakhi..Sisters are the most precious gift of life..I thank God for giving me such a precious gift.


Sis, ur the best! God sent a beautiful Angel in my life and named her “Sister’. Wish you HRB.Sister is someone who is caring nd sharing. Sister can understand things u nvr said. Happy Raksha Bandhan all Sisters..I have teased you and have made u cry many times. But my love 4u is eternal, Wishing U HRB.The memories may fade away with tym, but the special bond of love we share will grow ever stronger. HRBDear sister, ur the most beautiful person I know. I’m lucky to have. Wishing u a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.Hey Sis, ur just not an amazing sister, but also a responsible daughter and generous friend. Luv u lots HRB.On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish our special bond grows with every moment. HRB 2u dearest sister.There is no better frnd than a sister, and there is no better sister than u. Happy Raksha Bandhan sis.Hey Sis, ur just an amazing person who inspires n love everyone and loves every1. Have a very happy Raksha Bandhan.

rakshabandhanbd

Rakshabandan, the festival to commemorate the love of brothers and sisters, will be celebrated on August 15, 2019. On this festival, sisters tie a thread on the wrist of their brothers wishing for their good health and prosperity and in return for that brother's promise to protect their sisters in every situation. Gifts and sweets are also exchanged to celebrate the occasion. Rakshabandhan is a festival which strengthens the bond between brothers and sisters and makes them realise the importance of each other in their lives.

If you are unable to tie the thread on the wrist of your loved ones do not feel low. You can always send them your wishes and messages and share your love. We have a collection of amazing wishes, quotes and messages which you can share on facebook, twitter and whatsapp to wish your brothers and sisters on Rakshabandhan.

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019: Quotes, Wishes, Messages, SMS, Facebook and Whatsapp status

If you are away from your brother or sister this Raksha Bandhan, here we have a collection of some good wishes and messages that can help you deliver your love to them.

The bonding between a brother and sister is simply unique and is beyond description of words. The relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called "Raksha Bandhan" dedicated for the sibling love.

Raksha Bandhan is observed on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar month of Shraavana, which typically falls in August. The expression "Raksha Bandhan," Sanskrit, literally, "the bond of protection, obligation, or care," is now principally applied to this ritual. Until the mid-20th-century, the expression was more commonly applied to a similar ritual, also held on the same day, with precedence in ancient Hindu texts, in which a domestic priest ties amulets, charms, or threads on the wrists of his patrons, or changes their sacred thread, and receives gifts of money; in some places, this is still the case.

Although, the festival of Raksha Bandhan occurs on the full moon day of the Shravana month of Hindu calendar, the dates may vary every year.

rakshabandhanbd

HERE ARE SOME RAKSHA BANDHAN QUOTES THAT YOU CAN SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister.
This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
Having a you is like having a best friend I can't get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
To have a lovely sister is like having a true soulmate. Happy Rakhi!
It is you who have hided all my secrets and given me freedom to do everything in life. Love you bhaiya! Happy Rakshabandhan!
You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!
It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister" "On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my beautiful sister

rakshabandhanbd


Share:

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I am impressed! Very useful info.
    Thanks and best of
    graphic design training

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    We are providing a beautiful logo design for your business with 50% off I expect You will be impressed with us.Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely can say that if there is any blog designer is visiting this article he must appreciate this content like me...!
    hey, if you are interested in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
    Logo Designer

    ReplyDelete

 
thehillel.org Directory